We have a number of ways we support children and their families with social, emotional and mental health. We are very proud of our Wellbeing offer and some highlights are listed below:
Our Wellbeing Team:
- Sharon Evans - Family Support Worker
- Adam Bridle - Deputy Headteacher
- Janine Stacy - Wellbeing Mentor
- Jane Lewis - Art Therapist
- Lisa Ascott - Nurture UK support
What we can offer to our children:
- Nurture Breakfasts - An opportunity for children to start the day positively, reflect on their emotions and boost confidence.
- LEGO Therapy - LEGO-Based Therapy is a social development program that uses LEGO activities to support the development of a wide range of social skills within a group setting.
- Bucket Time - A fun intervention designed to develop concentration and listening skills for our younger learners.
- ELSA- Emotional Literacy Support https://www.elsanetwork.org/about/
- Future Men initiative https://futuremen.org/
- Personalised emotional support and friendship groups. https://www.nurtureuk.org/
- Paper Gardens visits - A local trip to our partners at The Printworks to develop team building skills and friendship groups. https://www.globalgeneration.org.uk/paper-garden
- Time to Talk - A robust system where children are able to post their worries in a post box in the playground and these will be addressed by our Wellbeing Mentor.
- Calm Zone - A multi-sensory room for children that require emotional regulation time out.
Please contact Adam Bridle, Inclusion Lead or Sharon Evans, Family Support Worker for more information.