The Parent Forum is a partnership between parents and the school. It is a valuable way to share ideas, views, concerns and make suggestions for improvement.
The aims of the Parent Forum will be to:
- Work together to improve the education provided for our children
- Share information, knowledge and skills
- Meet in a mutually supportive environment
- Further improve communications between parent/carers and staff
Alfred Salter's Parent Forum will be:
- Collaborative: participating together for the benefit of the school community
- Constructive: helping to identify effective solutions
- Transparent: keeping everyone informed of meetings and their outcomes
- Encouraging: welcoming ideas and initiatives to foster a positive ethos
The Parent Forum Meetings will take place once every half term.